So snow trip was awesome. Highlights for those of you poor souls who weren’t there:
1. lim(p–>infinity) sledding = ridiculously fun, where p is the number of people linked together in a giant circle/mass/throng kinda thing.
2. I am dangerous with a snowball on rare occasions.
3. I am almost always dangerous with a large block of ice that looks like snow.
4. I still suck at ice skating.
5. I’m out of real highlights by now, but am continuing this list in order to avoid the physics problem set I have to do.
6. How’ve you been?
7. Seen any good movies lately?
8. The capital of Seychelles is Victoria.
9. The capital of this sentence is “T.”
10. Is 2 in binary.
11. I should name my kid Beef Wellington.
12. Then he should become an attorney.